Oct, 2016 Newsletter
October 28, 2016
Robert J. Gilbert, PhD
"New Research in Vibrational Healing Around the World"
In this special presentation, Dr. Gilbert will offer insights into new systems of Vibrational Healing as well as the modern rediscovery of hidden ancient methods.
- Latest Developments in Cymatics Sound Vibration Healing and Imaging: from England, Romania, Germany, and the U.S.
The Rebirth of Chinese Daoist Vibrational Healing with "StoneMedicine"
- Marcel Vogel's Crystal Research and its Modern Application
- Potentized Homeopathic Animal Formulas from Britain and Germany for Deep Healing & Subtle Energy Activations
- New Plant & Essential Oil Formulas and Techniques and much more!
TIME: Friday, October 28, 2016 at 7:30 p.m., (doors open at 7 p.m.)
PLACE: Unity Community Church – Y.E.S. Hall, 3391 Middlefield Road, Palo Alto
Robert J. Gilbert Ph.D. is a former U.S. Marine Corps instructor in Nuclear-Biological-Chemical Defense, with over 30 years of research into both mainstream and holistic health methods. He holds a Ph.D. in International Studies, and was the first certified Instructor in the BioGeometry® system outside of Egypt.
Dr. Gilbert is the Director of the Vesica Institute for Holistic Studies in Asheville, North Carolina, which offers both Online and Live trainings. Dr. Gilbert is known for the courses he has developed in Vibrational Testing & Healing, and in a new Spiritual Science which integrates the knowledge of multiple great spiritual traditions including the European Rosicrucian. His website is www.vesica.org
Members get in FREE.
A $15 donation is asked of non-members at the door.
Students with ID, a $5 donation is asked.
An FMBR Two Day Workshop
Vibrational Testing, Healing and Activation:
Practical Applications of Mineral, Plant, & Animal Resources & Cymatics Sound Therapy
Robert Gilbert, PhD
Saturday, October 29 & Sunday, October 30
An edited list of items to be covered by this information-packed workshop: Cymatics and CymaTherapy: Using Sound to Change Physical Structures
• Demonstration of latest Cymatherapy Healing Device: the First ever offered to the General Public (all earlier ones were for clinical use only)
• New Vibrational Research in Applying Cymatic Vibrations: from the Vesica Institute Egyptian & French Vibrational Discoveries: Detecting the Full Spectrum of Invisible Healing Vibrations
• Identifying the Full Spectrum of Invisible Vibrations which affect Human Life
• Differentiation of Toxic from Beneficial Vibrations: 3 Methods
• Demonstration of Testing Methods for any Vibration in the Complete Spectrum
• Applying Specific Vibrations through Laser Light Vibrational Power of Stones and Minerals
• Applying Vibrational Testing to Stones for Healing Purposes
• Marcel Vogel: The Key Discoveries and Methods of an IBM scientist
• Essential Safety Methods in Extracting Toxic Vibrations with Crystals
• Most Effective Methods in Creating Stone Elixirs
• Common Errors in Using Crystals for EMF Protection (and Methods which really Work)
• The Key Stones to Use for Extracting Toxicity vs. applying Beneficial Vibrations
• The Power of Lithium Based Crystals Vibrational Power of Plants and Essential Oils
• Applying Vibrational Testing to Plant Extracts
• Some Key Chinese Medicine Herbs for Spiritual Development: Balancing the Mind & Emotions
• Latest News in E Oils: the Creation of Essential Oils from Key Chinese Medicine Herbs for the First Time Vibrational Power of Animal Extracts in Classical Traditions
• The Secret of Potentized Snake Venoms and their Power
• Use of Animal Extracts to Heal the Earth: Deep Levels of BioDynamic Agriculture
• Chinese Medicine use of Animal Extracts
• Latest News in Vibrational Animal Extracts: German use of Potentized Animal Extracts for Deep Healing and Spiritual Initiation Purposes
Robert J. Gilbert Ph.D. is a former U.S. Marine Corps instructor in Nuclear-Biological-Chemical Defense, with over 30 years of research into both mainstream and holistic health methods. He holds a Ph.D. in International Studies, and was the first certified Instructor in the BioGeometry® system outside of Egypt. Dr. Gilbert is the Director of the Vesica Institute for Holistic Studies in Asheville, North Carolina, which offers both Online and Live trainings. Dr. Gilbert is known for the courses he has developed in Vibrational Testing & Healing, and in a new Spiritual Science which integrates the knowledge of multiple great spiritual traditions including the European Rosicrucian. His website is www.vesica.org
COST to Attend:
Paid FMBR members: $300.00.
Non-FMBR members: $325.00.
Call Mary at (650) 948 0419 to register.
You may pay using your credit card thru PayPalfor the workshop.
• Time: 10 am to 5 pm
• PLACE: Los Altos Masonic Lodge, 146 Main St., Los Altos
For those needing lodging in the area of the workshop:
Most of the hotels in the area are less expensive on the weekends, because the area caters to business travel.
The Courtyard Marriott, 4320 El Camino Real, Los Altos, 650-941-9900 more expensive, but very nice. They do have good weekend rates, however. Many of our speakers have stayed here. Saturday night only available. $209.
Sky Ranch Inn, 4234 El Camino Real, Palo Alto, 650-493-7221, 800-255-4759
rooms start at $124.
Days Inn, 4238 El Camino Real, Palo Alto, 650-493-4222 rooms start at $139. weekends, newly remodeled.
Country Inn Motel, 4345 El Camino Real, Palo Alto, 650-948-9154, single room/queen bed start at $125.
Residence Inn by Marriott Palo Alto Mountain View, 1854 W El Camino Real, Mountain View, 94040 650-940-1300 $149.
Hotwire has been used with good results.
All are accessible by shuttle from San Jose or San Francisco Airports
Airport Shuttle: 800-548-4664
or look online for shuttle service coupons
The location of Robert Gilbert's talk will be: Unity Palo Alto, 3391 Middlefield Rd, Palo Alto
Your workshop will be at the Masonic Building, 146 Main St. Los Altos, 94022
You can use the zipcode 94022, 94023, 94024, or 94040 to do a further search for hotels.
FMBR HAS AN ACTIVE RESEARCH ARM
Check out what research FMBR is doing. At this time there are four projects ongoing.
1.) The GOD Helmet Project:
2.) The Tesla Star Project:
3.) TDC or Trans Dimensional Communication:
4.) EMF Exposure Project:
Some detail on each of these is to be seen on the new FMBR Research page.
LOCAL FRIEND EVENTS
November 12: 12:30 am to 5:00 pm San Jose Dowsers blog, San Jose:
Ann Barham, LMFT, CRT speaking on
The Past Life Perspective:
Raising your Current Consciousness through Past Life Awareness
October 20: 7:00 pm Silicon Valley Health Institute, Palo Alto:
Peter Glidden, ND speaking on
The Cause and The Cure - of and for - the Worldwide Health Crisis
Science and Non-Duality Conference:
Pre-Conference Workshops Oct. 19th-20th
Main Conference Oct. 20th- 23rd
Dolce Hayes Mansion San Jose, CA
SAND16 LIVE STREAM
Join us virtually in the SAND main conference room! We will be streaming daily from Thursday Oct. 20th @ 7pm (PST) through Sunday Oct. 23rd @ 6pm (PST).
Foundation for Mind-Being Research
P.O. Box 449, Los Altos, Ca 94023-0449