Multidimensional Mind: Remote Viewing in Hyperspace
Book and Audio CD
By Jean Millay, Ph.D.
Foreword by Stanley Krippner, Ph.D.
Summary of Dr. Millay's book
- We are all multidimensional beings.
- We can see things our eyes do not see.
- We can hear things our ears do not hear.
- We can feel the body sensations of a loved one far away.
- We each inhabit a brain/mind/body as a projection from a higher dimension.
- We have the potential for conscious interaction with this Higher Intelligence because it is hardwired into our four-dimensional manifestation in space/time.
- We have free will to develop the internal software to establish this interaction.
- We can choose a belief system to interpret what is received through that channel when we have firmly established the habit of inter-dimensional communication.
These statements evolved from over twenty-five years of research by Jean Millay, Ph.D. MULTIDIMENSIONAL MIND describes the four hundred free response telepathy trials and the thirty-five remote viewing experiments conducted with many volunteers during that time. Images were viewed and drawn by senders, while receivers attempted to draw the same image from a distance. Other subtle levels of communication are explored with the use of biofeedback to enhance the synchronization of brainwaves of individuals and between couples The book also includes an introduction to several major theories about psi phenomena from other scientists, as well as a discussion of how dominant belief systems have imposed ridicule along with political limitations on research and especially on education about this important area of human potential.
Multidimensional Mind is a fascinating study of perceptions, memory and intelligence. This is a limited first edition in paperback, with over 400 illustrations, most of them in color.
The publisher of the Spanish edition is: La Esfera de Los Libros, imprint Palmyra.
Available on Amazon