September, 2010 Newsletter
At our September 24th Meeting, Richard Unger will speak on
UNDERSTANDING LIFE PURPOSE AND LIFE LESSONS FROM FINGERPRINTS
Fingerprints are formed five months prior to birth and are unalterable thereafter. As everyone knows, no two sets of fingerprints are alike. What is not commonly known is that your fingerprints reveal a storehouse of health information and psychological factors. The study of fingerprints by doctors and other scientists is called dermatoglyphics and has generated over 6,000 books and published papers (in English alone). Richard Unger, hand analyst and Director of the International Institute of Hand Analysis, has combed through this research and combined it with his own experience reading over 56,000 pair of hands to come up with a rosetta stone for life purpose analysis.
In this lecture, Mr. Unger will detail how fingerprints are formed and how this allows us to see encoded information about our Life Purpose. Famous lives will be looked at through this new and highly personal window. Richard will discuss how knowing your life purpose will change your understanding of your current circumstances and future possibilities. In the one day workshop, Richard will guide you through a study of your own fingerprints. Your life purpose will be identified and explained. You will learn enough in this one day workshop to read and interpret the fingerprints of your family and friends.
Topics of this presentation will include:
1) The history of fingerprint analysis + the history of palmistry,
2) What is life purpose
3) The fingerprints of JFK, Martin Luther King, Albert Einstein and other famous men and women.
SPEAKER: Richard Unger is the Director of the International Institute of Hand Analysis and is one of the foremost authorities on hand analysis in the world today. His unique system of Life Purpose Analysis is the culmination of over forty years of intensive research including the reading of over 56,000 pairs of hands. Richard has taught at SUNY Binghamton, NY and the Esoteric Philosophy Center in Houston, TX. He has presented in the U.S., Canada, and Europe in form of lectures, workshops, and on radio and television. Richard is the director of the International Institute Of Hand Analysis in Marin, CA and is the author of LifePrints: Deciphering Your Life Purpose From Your Fingerprints.
Students with ID, a $5 donation is asked
1. Take the San Antonio Road exit into Palo Alto.
2. At the first stop light, East Charleston Rd., turn right.
3. Continue to Middlefield Road.
4. Turn right on Middlefield road, continue for 1.1 miles, crossing East Meadow Drive..
5. Turn right into either of the 2 Unity Church parking lots, church in between the lots.
From Hwy 280
1. Take the El Monte/Moody Road exit in Los Altos.
2. Turn on El Monte toward SF Bay, continue for 1 mile.
3. Turn left onto Foothil Expressway, continue for 0.3 miles.
4. Turn right onto San Antonio Road, countinue for 3.1 miles.
5. Turn left on Middlefield road, continue for 1.1 miles, crossing East Meadow Drive.
6. Turn right into either of the 2 Unity Church parking lots, church in between the lots.
The Fundamentals of FMBR
During the past year, the Board of FMBR convened to think through the strategic direction and goals of FMBR. With the dynamics of the world and society changing, this was a timely and important exercise. We thought it would be good to share our thoughts with the membership of FMBR. We asked a series of fundamental questions. Those questions and answers are summarized below.
Why Does FMBR Exist?
• To provide an educated and open-minded audience as a forum for new ideas, models and research by our invited speakers
• To provide our audience access to the cutting edge of science and consciousness research
• To explore science and technologies that evolve the understanding of consciousness, the place of humanity in the universe, and improve the quality of life on Earth
• To provide a vehicle for satisfying the inherent human need for self-exploration
Who is Our Audience?
• Scientists and researchers interested in mind-being
• Healthcare professionals –traditional and non-traditional
• Artists and visionaries who hold a positive holistic view of the future for humanity on earth
What are the Benefits for Members?
• Cutting edge information from the frontiers of investigation in fields related to science, consciousness, alternative healing methods, ancient wisdom and the (as yet) unexplained.
• Community: connection with like-minded individuals; a place to ask questions, explore and theorize about topics which often are overlooked by traditional disciplines. Opportunities for interactions and camaraderie with a wide array of multi-disciplinary individuals
• Platform for self improvement and self-knowledge
• Opportunities for new learning, experiential workshops, expanding consciousness
What Does FMBR Want to be Known For?
• Open-mindedness and scientific rigor
• Helping the public to expand awareness
• Making a positive impact on the environment
• Providing a community for individuals to explore and exchange ideas, models, and research
FMBR Board has been busy this past year implementing plans to achieve the strategic objectives as outlined above. We are a growing, living organization. Thus, your input is always welcome. We are also a non-profit volunteer organization so that your time as a volunteer to help carry out the activities as well as your donations and membership are all very important to keeping the organization vital and growing. We believe that human society and the whole planet benefit greatly as more people expand their understanding of the nature of the physical and non-physical worlds we inhabit.
Jerry Gin, Chairman
FMBR UPCOMING EVENTS
FMBR RICHARD UNGER WORKSHOP
September 25, 2010, - Richard Unger will lead a workshop on his "groundbreaking method of self-discovery based on twenty-five years of research and fingerprint statistics" His website is at www.handanalysis.net.
FUTURE FMBR MEETINGS
October 22, 2010: We will have a near death experience (NDE) panel which will include: Nadia McCaffrey (3-time NDE), Yolaine Stout ) (NDE'r and founder of http://www.aciste.org/) , and Ellie Schamber, Ph.D(former President of www.IANDS.org) . They will describe their experiences and talk about research on NDE.
November 26, 2010: Walt Woods will talk on Dowsing and Longevity. Walt is the writer of Letter To Robin that describes his method of dowsing.
November 27, 2010: Walt Woods will hold a workshop on Dowsing and Longevity
Smart Life Forum
Sept. 16 - Russell Jaffee, MD, PhD, A Conversation about Physiology: First the Alkaline Way
Oct. 21 - Robert Lustig, MD, The Fructose Epidemic
RAHM Groups Speakers:
Please visit www.rahmgroup.org.
FMBR Home Page: http://www.fmbr.org
Your comments to FMBR are appreciated
INFORMATION ABOUT THE
FOUNDATION FOR MIND-BEING RESEARCH
The Foundation was established in 1980 to assist in the evolution of consciousness studies and to help bring this new field into wider recognition as a bona fide science. The interdisciplinary nature of the field is reflected in the activities of the organization and in the breadth of interests of its members who currently represent areas of engineering, science, medicine, the humanities, and the arts.
With its major focus on facilitating the development of an integrated model of consciousness, the Foundation provides encouragement and resources to a rather unique group of creative researchers and scientists with the objective of betterment of the individual, the society, and the environment.
Because of the special nature of scientific inquiry in this area, the Foundation is interested in building its regular membership with competent individuals who:
• are open to a multidisciplinary approach to knowledge
• recognize they are an integral part of any experiment
• know and are prepared to extend their own level of consciousness
The intention is to develop high standards of credibility in all research activities and publications.
Donations made to the Foundation are tax deductible.
The Foundation is incorporated under the laws of the State of California and operates as a non-profit scientific research organization under IRS code 509 (a)2 with tax exempt status under section 501 (c)3
Foundation for Mind-Being Research
P.O. Box 449, Los Altos, Ca 94023-0449
Chairman of Board
|William C. Gough
Yevgeniy GorodetskiyPeggy Gin